0 0 0 3
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 29 years

I’ve heard a lot of people say “you shouldn’t take painkillers for period cramps” but some of my friends and i have severe period cramps and the only way to get some relief is painkillers (i take brufen) and using hot water bag. Is it true or not? And if it is, what should we do to relieve the pain?

Asked for Female, 37 years

I have problem about periods ...it comes before time in every month but flow is very less even from first day & thats why my weight is incresing so what should i do ?

Asked for Female, 30 years

I have facial hairs or my chin and neck, i have tried alot of things like waxing,threading etc but none of them worked properly. After removing hair through waxing or threading my chin got red & due to this i have acne problem on my chin. I think so it is due to horomones imbalancement. I don't know what type of doctor is best for me

Asked for Female, 10 years

My 4 year old daughter developed a Rash n little bumps around mouth and eyes with swelling redness dryness n itching .also in the fold of right arm .please guide me what it could be ?

Asked for Male, 11 years

My 5 year old son has this thing.. whenever it’s summers and air conditioners are on, his nose gets blocked. Even if he is warm and in a blanket. Neither me nor my husband or our other kid have it even if we r all in the same room. But he always ends up with a blocked nose and keeps waking up because of it. Please recommend what we should do?

Asked for Female, 29 years

Is skin whitening is possible with creams and tablets? My skin is oily. No pimples but my face is not fresh though colour is fair. Kindly suggest me some good brands.

Asked for Female, 34 years

Hello to all the doctors here..Going through urine infection from my pregnancy.. which is not leaving me since 2 years.. taken antibiotics n cranberry juices recommended by physicians but it comes back again after some months.. From Sunday morning feeling pain while passing urine.. feels as my bladder is still full but can't pass out. Please asap guide me what should I do? which doctor to consult?

Asked for Female, 12 years

My 6 yrs old daughter is very skinny ...she is active and a playful child but her weight is only 14 kgs ...any vitamins i can give her...one thing more she has always sweat in her hands (palms)even in air conditioner she has wet hands...wht can be the reason plz help.

Asked for Male, 38 years

My husband is suffering from wart on his right foot, i dont know exactly what is this. It is little painful and discomforting. Please let me know about this and what is the procedure to deal with it.

Asked for Female, 33 years

from 5 days, I am having severe backache maybe because I have lifted medium sized luggage bag. Also I had a c section last July. Even I can't stand for 5 mins due to this pain. Pls let me know how to cure it and how to take precautions.

Asked for Female, 7 years

My baby is 11 months old. When ever I gave him wheat cerelac usko motion shuru hjate Hain . May be usko suit nhi Kar rha ho. So should I avoid Wheat porrdige as well? I haven't given him yet but I want to as It's healthy than others ...

Asked for Female, 38 years

Hi. Previous two days my mother had fever and body achee. Taken panadol fever gone but legs pain is still their. Now i am having same issue, i.e body ache and fever. Is this thing is viral. Please suggest for the body joints ache.

Asked for Female, 31 years

Salam ! When I take food my stomach seems heavy and dont know wether it swells or bloat,I feel like that my belly is expanding and it is getting stretch I dont know what to do I am facing regularly this pain! Guide me to sort out this problem .

Asked for Female, 28 years

I am extremely fatigued and having weakness, I feel Tiredness all the time. Can't concentrate on my life affairs and unable to keep myself energized. Is there any medicine to boost my body energy and make me feel fresh? Also any consultant you can suggest me.

Asked for Male, 29 years

I have a strange problem and wanna ask something that when I eat onion,carrot,cucumber and radish as salad, I get headache which is severe and doesn't go until I use analgesic. Why does it happen?

Asked for Female, 36 years

Dear Drs.. It started to pain on the right side of my stomach tonight when I was sleeping. Pain increased with breathing and eventually disapeared in the morning.. What was it? Why did it happen? Why was pain increasing while breathing? Thank you

Asked for Male, 29 years

Hi...I have been facing severe pain in my anus from few months...it always lasted for some seconds but today it was worst.I was sitting on chair annd when it started i could not move. it was too much pain..I tried to walk but I couldn't... walking around was causing more pain. somehow I managed to get to bathroom..I tried to poop so that I could get some relief..it was very hard to poop but it has lessened the pain but it is not gone. I don't have constipation problem.

Asked for Male, 30 years

Hello I have reduced 24 kg in natural way with dieting and exercises without using any medicine now my weight is 64 kg but now I am facing weight loss plateau despite of dieting 45 minutes walk I am not able to move Tha scale backward again trying to reduce 10 kg more what would you suggest me how effective detox will be for me someone suggested me this medicine for weight loss should I use it

Asked for Male, 31 years

I have pain in my left hand since somedays actually I have a habit of sleeping on left hand when I wake up it’s hurting not full hand only shoulder ka necha wala part ka back side and when I do some work it’s also hurt I’m breastfeeding mom and over weight too my height is 5.1 and weight is 83 already taken sea cal and cobalmin

Asked for Female, 36 years

My sis is facing a problem since couple of months. She is mother of 3 kids. She always feels dizziness, burden on head and absent mindness. She gets enough sleep but feels unrested. Please advise should we consult Neurosurgeon or someone else.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment